Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2019

What’s My Problem? (April 16, 2019)

You know what my problem is?
 I admitted that I have a problem with being clingy. 
Though am I really?
 Or am I just expressing my love language? 

You know what my problem is? 
You agreed that I have a problem with being clingy. 
I always think and tell myself youre busy that is why I do not hear from you.
But do you also think of what I go through at those times? 

You know what the problem is?
We agreed that I have a problem with being clingy. 
It puts me on a negative light and I promised to  adjust so we can workout. 
But what have you done to adjust for being in a relationship with someone like me?  

You know what the problem is? 
You are in a relationship with a person whose mind is disposed to think being forgotten and irrelevant. 
Receiving affirmations from  loved ones, big or small is what I will tell me I matter still. 

You know what the problem is? 
I expect you to know these things,
I should have not done that as I clearly know,
expectations lead to disappointment.

You know what the problem is? 
I am not sure if all these are real problems. 
But Im hurt and upset because of these. 
Are these real? And how do I not get hurt by make-believe? 





No comments: