Pages

Friday, June 19, 2015

Revisiting the Unseemly Proposal

This can be the first time I am mentioning this. Or if so, then I am ridiculously a moron for neglecting to name such wonder.

I have first read this back in uh, wait let me check. 2005. which makes me in highschool? I fell in love with this fan fiction. (yet it is a fan fiction of Draco-Hermione romance fantasy.) I found myself intrigued by the unique style of the writer and the plot of the story too, where in the two characters being head boy and head girl are stuck with each other with a love-knot. The way the plots change and pinches right through my kilig bones!

My apologies for turning into a mushy teenager, I just really adore this beautiful piece of work. It brings me back to my younger years where my idea of love is formed by this very literary. It's a shame that the author has stopped writing this way back in 2010 I guess. . And after all these years, I hopefully go back to the website to check if there are any updates.

Just a few days ago I went back to reading it and boy it still has its old hold on me.

I am begging you Sparx, please continue this! huhuhu!

No comments: