Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

Manila Bus Seige


I'm keeping a copy of this.

Everybody was taken by surprise by what happened. I'm done trying to defend the country for what has happened. the "dont blame the whole nation for one man's fault" crap. Because no matter how hard one tries, it will not calm down the angry hearts of HK nationals. They're very brothers were killed in a foreign country where the government is expected to keep them safe. How the Specialized Unit was supposed to rescue them alive because they work best at it. They are so angry at us, at Philippines, at my people, and all we can do is to bow down and accept their taunts. The question is, when will it come to an end? what can be done to end it? 
So many what Ifs i have in mind, so many regrets. then i realized, why bother sulk into the things that never happened and never will? I tried to look forward to the future, but all i see is full of negativity. It scares me to move forward. But it scares me more to be stuck where i am forever. I'm scared that the Philippines will be stuck here forever. I'm done feeling sorry for my country. So many times we made the world laugh because of our kapalpakan. All these, i blame to ourselves. What change are we all waiting for to actually start using our minds? When are we gonna start to move forward? Its never the answer to stop and be sentimental for every tumbles we will encounter! after so many centuries, what push do we need to finally move forward?!

DAMN IT!!

Be angry that what happened was embarrassing. Be angry that the whole nation is to be blamed for one man's fault. Be angry that I want change to come from me and see a concrete result. Be angry that I know I cant do it alone. Be angry that I doubt everyone will do the same. Be angry that I am a Filipino.


Be angry that after everything  I am still proud to be one.

No comments: