Pages

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Gaaah

Okay, I'm supposed to be in class right now but instead i'm here at a computer shop in Dapitan street, consuming  my 30 minute internet service. I'm here for two purposes: first is to print the file for our Assessment class that was assigned and sent to me to be printed without informing me, second is go get away from the frustration-causing people. What could you expect from someone who doesn't know? Nothing.

I'm annoyed because school's been really stressful, and dealing with incompetent people adds up to the pressure.  Things can always be settled through talks, the problem with my group mates is that they feel they have done so much already, that they expect others to do the tasks left. Instead of sensing-feeling, wouldn't it be easier if you directly tell the person? this is so wasting precious time.

No comments: