Pages

Monday, February 22, 2010

Decode

I bumped into a friends's blog this morning, and I ended up decoding his whole blog for hours. By decoding I mean interpreting. By interpreting i mean putting it in codes I understand. (I dont know why do I keep doing this, its so annoying, I know!) Another thing I have been decoding was my blog template. If you're too blunt to notice, I changed my template (whoopee!) I like to keep it surreal, thank you very much.

So anyway, it has come to my awareness that a couple of my friends do read my humble blog. (After the numerous apologies I received for my birthday, stating they have failed to send me a mail as to my request) For that I thank you. I also thank who have managed to send me mails, especially those who have placed extra effort in it. Thank you so much. I'm overly flattered.

Please enjoy this photo as sign of my appreciation:





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha I see that EVERYDAY!!

jhonaber said...

san ang photo? hindi sya lumabas here. :(