Pages

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Look up



This is one of the few people I really look up to. 
I pay great respect for this person primarily because he's one of the wisest person I have encountered in life.
He's the living proof that you can never judge a person by how he looks. 
Everytime I listen to his lectures, I find myself jaw dropped in awe, or that my forehead is creased. 
I really DO THINK in his classes, but I never felt intelligent in his classes. My thinking face is funny, I more look like I'm filled with annoyance, so one day, he approached me and asked: 
"Why are you always angry at me?" From that day one, he called me Summer. Joee Summer.




P.S. 

No, he hasn't died yet. This is not even a tribute.

1 comment:

jhonaber said...

hahaha! based sa mga kwento mo about your prof, parang ganyan din ung fave kong prof. :) ang dami nyang alam tungkol sa mga bagay bagay tapos napapaisip din talaga ako. wala lang. hehehehe!