Pages

Friday, February 19, 2010

Blagging

Blogging + Lagging = BLAGGING! get it? get it?

... Fine.

Lagging behind is one of the things that scares me the most. Like what's happening in school right now. I've been lagging behind in different aspects. But I wish not to discuss about it anymore, anyway in my blog, its always about moderation. I'm just about in the right time here.

For the past few days I've been killing my systems going in and out of the house, by systems i mean my schedule. By schedule i mean the premade plans i came up several days ago to maximize my time, especially my after schools. I managed to make use of every minute well, atleast as i have planned in my schedule. But plans are meant to be broken, sometimes. Well in my case, all the time.

Oho would you look at that, I have also been lagging behind my schedule, great.

No comments: