Pages

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Quarter-life Crisis

The need to know where you're heading.
The need to have access in comfort.
The need to grow as a person.
The need to belong.

These are my needs right now and they basically point down to "the need to know who I am."
I'm realizing that I want to try different waters because I have felt I've reached the fathest in my current job. I'm thinking ways of how to be financially literate and how it (hopefully) would open doors for opportunities to do what I love and still be comfortable.
I want to take a post graduate degree to take a step forward on growth, and finally know what dream do I have for my life. Lastly, I need to heal this broken heart, that I may allow myself to love again.

These are the needs I have in my heart. The needs that each day passes without fulfilling them, it breaks me and drains me little by little that I lose the will to dream again.

Things will get better. In the mean time, God spoke to me and told me to be still, for He is God. I simply need to enjoy what He has given me in the present. The good relationships I have in work and how the ugly sides of it develops a better personality in me. The poor yet somewhat not so uncomfortable life I have that I may learn to value the little things that I will receive in my abundant future. To start in  'nothingness' that I may understand and pull up the people of the same kind when I am finally up in the ladder. And the solitude I am in that I may know and understand  who I really am, so that I may love God as to learn to love myself in which I cannot possibly do if I am distracted with somebody.

Better things are yet to come.

No comments: