Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

I Wont Give Up

Is my favorite song as of the moment. I fell inlove with the melody, lyrics, everything. Most especially, I have always looked up to its composer, Jason Mraz. For this one, I have admired how dedicated the person in the song to loving despite the unlikely turn outs for them.

 An heartwarming song that talks about selfless loving, instead of the pains that it has brought to him.

I am aware of how heartbreaks work, and sadly, it does make you selfcentered a bit. You need to, in order to heal. But this song said otherwise. anyway I still have alot to figure out about.

Just today, I found out that Jason and his fiancee Tristan Prettyman broke up and called off the engagement a year ago. His long time lover, his best friend. Reasons? Jason said his art got in the way for his heart. one statement I wouldnt forget he said was

"Two halves dont make a whole. Two wholes make a whole."

Just like anyone of us did, at some point, we gave ourselves away to make the relationship better, but the moment we step off who we really are starts the cracks to the relationship we're trying to build.

Jason seems to be living his life well. Pain exist too, for him but he lives well, unlike for some of us. Should not we make him an example for us? To refuse to give up giving up. To refuse to give up.

I have alot to learn. and although i'm generally thankful for all the lessons i'm getting from reading other people's lives, I think i want to get back into learning from my own life.

Here's something to listen to



No comments: