Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

Murder

So this guy in a restaurant walked up and was so nicey nice to my sister. He obviously have attractions towards her. however he was so superficial about it that I couldnt have a decent conversation with my sister so i got really irritated at him. 

My atm card was eaten by the machine and i didnt have any funds with me (i even dont have enough money to go home) So i asked a security guard if he knows how i could get my card but he was completely rude and uninterested about helping me.

I was riding a jeepney and paid for the fair, but the driver didnt return my change and my stop is almost there up ahead. I asked him for the change but he replied rudely by saying "oo sandali, narinig kita, maghintay ka lang isasampal ko rin yung pera mo sa mukha mo." 

these are some of the occasions i felt like throwing a fit.That i wish lazer beams are real and handy, or that i have super powers like that one where i can move things and just throw something at them. When most people would respond to this situations by throwing a response to prolong the argument, my case is different. When i can usually throw a smart killer retort at them, I rather not let my blood boil and let them succeed in making me uncomfortable, instead;

I shoot them..
In my head.

whenever they have their backs turned, i shoot them with my lazer gun finger, and the gush of imaginary energy towards them just makes me feel really comfortable afterwards. I imagine shooting them with bad karma.  hahaha childish yes. Lets just say this is my little way of 'turning the other cheek' plus channeling a little of my bad energy towards them. 

Sigh, the perks of being an introvert.

No comments: