Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

2010 election

It feels good being able to vote. but i didnt know it feels so bad when the person you vote for didnt win. All of your visions of a good governance died with his loss. Gordon and Teodoro are my presidents but i had to vote for the "greater of two goods" Teodoro is a neophyte in politics, but give him 6 more years, he'll be ready. Gordon, my vote wasnt a waste with you. All they can throw at you is that you have popular (not better) opponents, aside that, no other nega criticisms for you. you are good enough. I promised myself i'll be more responsible after i vote. I will have no rights to blabber how unright it is for the elected president to win. I will give Noynoy a chance. It is my duty to do so. I still believe in the Philippines. 


P.S. 

The hell with ERAP voters. Di na natuto. Bwiset!


No comments: