Pages

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Mistakes

The more i stay in my current setting, the more i realize how hurtful i have been to people. I hurt people who didnt even do anything to me. i took people for granted because everyone seems to be doing it. 

My external locust of control would say: blame it on peer pressure! you want to belong!

My internal locust of control would  blame my incompetence to stand up for my own principles. I was a coward.

For the first time, I felt that I dont belong to this setting, I dont like what I am becoming. As I think about it, I dont think the best resort is to leave but rather stay. I am challenging myself to be the person I believe I am despite that I am surrounded by all these bad vibes. From now on, I will actualize my principles, and will be brave to stand up without getting intimidated by my peers. Anyway whatever I do, they ought to judge me anyway. 

If you have the courage to hurt people, you must be more courageous to say sorry. - Sir Rocky.

I should start saying sorry to those people. God, please guide me through this.

1 comment:

opium poppy said...

goodmorning sunshine~!