Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Random post from February 8, 2016

No wonder why no matter how hard you try to please people, you remain to have no real friends.

You take whatis originally mine and present it as yours. You pretend to care but you just want people on your side. You pretend to be honest but you say things about me behind my back. You act nurturing but all you're really doing is to keep me low in my place.

I know my place; it is not below yours.

No matter how angered I am with what you continuously do to me, I will not stoop down in your level. You cannot make me feel bad for being something I am not.

I wanted so bad to retaliate, but that is against my principle. Instead, allow my anger to diffuse through this passive-aggressive rant post and continue to treat you with mercy and compassion.

I hope that one day, this shakes you up and bring your heart to real self-love.

After all, you wouldn't do all this shizzles if you really did love yourself.

No comments: