Pages

Monday, February 22, 2016

The disillusionment of a Harry Potter fan


I've recently rekindled my love for Harry Potter. It has been so stressful lately and I just had to take a break from the constant stress.

I found this amazing Dramione fan fiction entitled "Isolation" by Bex-Chan. After the Unseemly proposal killed the hopes in me, I think I have found myself the best fan fiction I have read of all time.

After so, it left me thinking: what has happened to the cast's of Harry Potter? I googled them and have found them to be quite doing well. I am very impressed with how they managed to keep their lives private yet strangely appealing. They will forever be part of the legendary Harry Potter series no matter what. They enjoy the perks of fame and be able to use it for the greater good.

Looking at their lives, it had me wanting so badly. I wanted so badly to have the lives they "seem" to have. I'm not disillusioned with the glamour and fun, I know it must be hard for them too, but you can't deny that they had an exciting life.

I don't know what it is with Harry Potter that makes me want to leave this world I know. I'm neither suicidal or ungrateful, I just see it as if it's joyful out there. And I crave to be a part of it.

Did that make any sense to you??


No comments: