Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Flimsy Research

Work has been a little laid back and although I am busy preparing for my licensure examinations, I found myself idle and bored. I have made several charm bracelets already, but I figured I needed more non-work related brain activity when I'm at work. 

So, out of curiosity, I decided to go to CL. I replied to a couple of personal ads there to see how it goes. Unfortunately, the exchanges of emails turned about to be a bore. I decided to step things up by posting an ad myself, entitled: Men who think with your heads above, you're endangered.

This post isn't intended for people who are looking for potential partner. This is intended for those who are looking for people who would hold sensible conversations. Preferably online through emails.

As of the moment, my life is kind of plain and predictable, but I refuse to believe that the only way to spice things up is through romance or sensuality. I decided to try this online thingy to see if there's someone out there who feels the same. 

So let me know, let me know.I cannot promise that my stories will always interest you, but rest assured I'd put a great interest in yours. 
i posted it at:
 Date: 2012-09-11, 8:59PM PHT

I was able to receive 5 responses the next day, at exactly 10 am.
Today, as of 4:58pm, I have received a total of 10 responses.

I am thinking if I can make a scientific research about this one. I still have to think of a good title, but I want the study to center about how men changes their conversation style depending on the purpose.

In the course of 3 months, I will post 3 different ads. first is plutonic, second is romantic seeking, and third is sexual encounter. I will gather the how much responses I'd get in each ads and get the names of the one who replied in more than one ad. The next part of the study is to see how these same men would hold up the conversation depending on the purpose.


I will try to come up with a more stable write up. but as of the moment, I have responded to 4 which I am personally interested. However i might reconsider responding to the other men to collect data.

No comments: